Here are some Safety Tips for Halloween, great ways for parents to keep their "little monsters" kids safe while getting ready for trick-or-treating:
· Use face makeup instead of masks. Masks can make it hard to see.
· Give kids a flashlight to light their way.
· Add reflective tape to costumes and trick-or-treat bags.
· Have everyone wear light-colored clothing.
· Use flame-resistant costumes.
· Plan the trick-or-treat route in advance – make sure adults know where their children are going. A parent or responsible adult should accompany young children door-to-door in neighborhoods.
· It’s not only vampires and monsters people have to look out for. Be cautious around animals, especially dogs.
· Walk, don’t run.
· Only visit homes that have a porch light on. Accept treats at the door – never go inside.
· Walk only on the sidewalks, not in the street.
· If no sidewalk is available, walk at the edge of the roadway, facing traffic.
· Look both ways before crossing the street, and cross only at the corner.
Hope you all have a Happy Halloween!
EFR FIRE & SAFETY, INC.
For Business & Residential Window Washing, Gutter Cleaning & Power Washing,
click on picture to visit website